Sunday, June 26, 2005

Downing Street Memo

Ok, I know I'm a little late to get on the Memo Bandwagon, but I have 2 main reasons for this.

1. I don't think anyone has read this fledgling blog. Though I'd be delighted if someone did, and leave a few comments.
2. I wanted to avoid a group-think mentality of the blogospere. United blogging to draw MSM attention to an otherwise forgotten issue is great, but like any informative segment of society, is not great when it comes at the price of neglecting other equally important stories.

At any rate, I think this will tell you everything you could ever want to know about the Downing Street Memo. [Scroll for the June 19, 2005 post].

I'd also like to congratulate all Bloggers everywhere for finally getting true, national US coverage of the Downing Street Memo. Once you've gotten this Russert's attention, you can rest assured knowing that we'll start getting answers.

No comments: