Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm Back!

I just thought I should let everyone know that for the past few months I sadly fell prey to what I once read as "blog depression." I got caught up with my summer job, and then with the starting of a new school year [for those of you who don't remember I'm a BA Candidate at NYU] that I just quit blogging. At times I missed it, esp. being able to freely express myself thru writing that somebody might find useful; but new habits emerged, and I just got in the habit of not writing.

But now I'm back!

I'm going to do a blitz of posts this weekend on some topics that are a bit old by now, but still quite important. I'm not doing this just to get my 2cents in, but so that I'll help draw attention to the items being forgotten by the MSM and at times the Blogosphere. After that I'll go back to what I do best, an inside glance at New York politics esp. the AG Race. And yes, someday soon I'll explain why that race is so much more damn important than others.

Till then . . .

No comments: